News (April 27, 2018): Conference program is online. See Program sub-page.
News (April 19, 2018): Registration is open. See Registration sub-page.
News (March 16, 2018): See the Location and Travel sub-page for accommodation information. Timely booking is advisable!
News (March 14, 2018): Additionally to regular papers, we will accept featured presentations of recently published work based on a 1-page extended abstract (see Call and Submission). Deadline for featured presentations is April 13, 2018.
News (March 2, 2018): Deadline (full and application spotlight papers) extended to March 21, 2018
OAGM/AAPR Workshop 2018:
Medical Image Analysis
May 15-16, Hall/Tyrol, Austria
The Austrian Association for Pattern Recognition (OAGM/AAPR( invites authors and guests to participate at its 42nd annual workshop, held in Hall/Tyrol on May 15-16, 2018. The workshop provides a platform for presentation and discussion of research progress as well as current projects with the OAGM/AAPR community.
This year we additionally focus on the theme of medical image analysis and applications of computer vision, image processing and pattern recognition in the medical context, with the aim to bring together Austrian and nearby located groups working on this topic for discussion and establishing potential collaborations. However, our call for submissions is of course open for traditional as well as more medically oriented topics in the areas of interest to the OAGM/AAPR community.
|Full paper submission deadline:|
|Notification of acceptance:||April 23, 2018|
|Early workshop registration:|
|Final paper due:||May 07, 2018|
|Workshop Hall/Tyrol:||May 15-16, 2018|
March 2, 2018: The submission deadline has been extended to March 21, 2018. Please note that there will be no further deadline extensions!
The Austrian Robotics Workshop ARW 2018 will take place on May 17–18, 2018 at Innsbruck, so persons interested in both fields will have a good opportunity to attend both events. For further information, see the ARW 2018 home page.
General Workshop Chair:
- Martin Welk, UMIT Hall/Tyrol
- Peter M. Roth, Graz University of Technology
- Martin Urschler, Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Clinical Forensic Imaging Graz
Invited Keynote Speakers:
- Marleen de Bruijne, Erasmus MC Rotterdam, The Netherlands and University of Copenhagen, Denmark (link to webpage)
- Björn Menze, TU Munich, Germany (link to webpage)
- Helmut Ahammer, Medical University of Graz
- Reinhard Beichel, University of Iowa
- Csaba Beleznai, Austrian Institute of Technology
- Horst Bischof, Graz University of Technology
- Kristian Bredies, Karl Franzens University of Graz
- Katja Bühler, VRVis Vienna
- Wilhelm Burger, FH Hagenberg
- Gernot Stübl, Profactor GmbH and JKU Linz
- Cornelia Fermüller, University of Maryland
- Friedrich Fraundorfer, Graz Univ. of Technology
- Karl Fritscher, UMIT Hall/Tyrol
- Harald Ganster, Joanneum Research Graz
- Margrit Gelautz, Vienna University of Technology
- Sasa Grbic, Siemens Corporate Res. Princeton
- Martin Hirzer, Graz University of Technology
- Bernhard Kainz, Imperial College London
- Walter G. Kropatsch, Vienna Univ. of Technology
- Roland Kwitt, University of Salzburg
- Christoph Lampert, IST Austria
- Georg Langs, Medical University of Vienna
- Mathias Lux, Alpen-Adria University Klagenfurt
- Klaus Maier-Hein, DKFZ Heidelberg
- Hubert Mara, Heidelberg University
- Bernhard Moser, SCC Hagenberg
- Thomas Pock, Graz University of Technology
- Hayko Riemenschneider, ETH Zürich
- Robert Sablatnig, Vienna University of Technology
- Josef Scharinger, JKU Linz
- Konrad Schindler, ETH Zürich
- Veronika Schöpf, Karl Franzens University of Graz
- Rainer Schubert, UMIT Hall/Tyrol
- Andreas Uhl, University of Salzburg
- Markus Vincze, Vienna University of Technology
- Tomaz Vrtovec, University of Ljubljana
- Christian Wachinger, LMU Munich
- Christopher Zach, Toshiba Research Cambridge